More Details Regarding The German speaking General Practitioner Position
GERMAN SPEAKING GPs : Relocation Package from anywhere in Europe
Wells-Brooks Associates are proud to be working in partnership with a Switzerland based Hospital specialising in the following competances trauma surgery (initial handling before hospital transfer), internal medicine, emergency medicine, and psychiatry.
Due to expansion we are searching for talented German speaking General Practitioners, All candidates must hold a German language certificate of at least B2 level.
Whats on offer?
- Salary of 12.000 CHF £10,000 GBP a month) + 10% of the turnover (above 400.000 CHF)
- Employment contract for an indefinite period
- Free accommodation for the first month after employment
- 6 months paid training with an experienced colleague
- Cabinets and equipment designed according to the latest standards
- Experienced team
- 25-day paid leave
- No. hours worked per week – 40 hours
- Social Security
We provide support in obtaining the candidates necessary documents for employment in Switzerland and cover all necessary fees
Assistance in finding a job for the partner, as well as kindergarten or school for children
If you are a qualified Genral Practioner that holds a German language qualification/training, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lara on the GP Team